Thursday, September 3, 2009

Zane is ONE!!

Zane had his first birthday on July 7. I can't believe he is already one!

We moved into our new house in Lehi on July4 and have been very busy ever since, so I put together a very last minute party at my mom's house. We had a bbq, went swimming, and the kids played on the playground. It was a small turn out but everyone had fun.

Zane got lots of toys! Thanks everyone! His favorite is the "Cozy Car" he can scoot around in from my mom and Emily.

About a week after his first birthday, Zane started to walk and has been cruisin around ever since. A week after he learned to walk he climbed up his first ladder. I was standing on top of the ladder doing touch up paint work in our new house, when I felt something move the ladder. I looked down and saw Zane standing right below me.
Maybe Joe will have someone to get him up those big walls in Yosemite after all, looks like climbing is in Zane's blood. Lol.













No comments: