Thursday, September 3, 2009

Our day at Snowbird

One of our good friends, Bill, works at Snowbird and invited us up for his work party!
I brought Jaden, Zane, Alexis, and Illiana up for a day of fun and a bbq dinner!
We started on the bungee trampolines where Jaden did a ton of flips and Illiana spent her time trying. She almost made it! This is a cute pic of zane giving Jaden a kiss.
Lexi and Zane hung out while Jaden and Illi jumped. Then Illi and I rock climbed on the climbing wall they have and Alexis, Jaden, and Zane mined rocks. After that Bill got off work and we all headed up to the Alpine slide. Jaden and bill went and then Alexis, I, and Illi went. I am chicken, I went slow!

This is a pic of Illi and I on the Alpine slide.
We then went down and had dinner.

Jaden, after two years of being too small, was finally able to go on the zipline, he did have the help of two large rocks in his pockets when he weighed in! You have to be at least 75 lbs, and he only weighs about 70, he yelled down to me after he weighed in, "Guess what mom, I weigh 80 lbs!" I just gave him a thumbs up and hoped the rocks wouldn't fall out of his pockets and hit someone on the head as he was going down!
I then went on the zipline and Jaden rode the mechanical bull.
Thanks Bill for a fun day!






No comments: