Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Spring Time is Almost Here!

This spring has been so busy and full of fun. I got a charge nurse position at work and just started orienting to that. I think that I will enjoy it. (I get to go home an hour earlier)!! I finally started to read Twilight. After renting the movie I decided that I just had to find out what happened next so the next morning Joe stopped at Barnes and Noble on our morning coffee run and picked up the second book as a surprise for my birthday. I have been so busy though that I am just now starting the first one. My friend said it was very different from the movie so I had to start with it. Our basement still isn't finished, although we work on it about once every other week. We just need to second coat on the trim and doors and get carpet.......SO CLOSE:)
On the first real warm Saturday of March we took a trip to the zoo with my sister-in-law Mari and her kids and our friend Melissa and her kids. The kids had fun and lots of the animals were walking around and up close. It was very crowded though!!! I don't think Zane even realized we were there, he could have cared less!

Jaden has been learning to jump his new BMX bike that he got for Christmas so we have been making many trips to the skate park. Joe wants to get a bike now so he can go with him. Jaden also started to take guitar lessons and just got an electric guitar. He is pretty excited, and again, now Joe wants one so they can learn together.

Zane is now nine months old and likes to jabber all day long. He can crawl, pull himself to a stand, feed himself finger foods, copy you when you click your tongue or clap your hands and gives kisses. He loves to go for walks and watch the climbers at the climbing gym. He also loves music. Whenever Joe is playing the drums he always has to be right there trying to do it too and whenever we put on music he starts to dance.







1 comment:

MEREDITH said...

Horray for Spring!! Well except for today with it snowing :|