Saturday, February 14, 2009

Happy Valentine's Day to ME!!!


Well, this year turned out to be a great valentine's day. First, I surprised Jaden last night, with a set of star wars legos on his bed. He was so excited!
Then today we all woke up and went to breakfast at Village Inn. We then went to the mall to clear coat our phones, while waiting we went into Nordstrom's and I started looking at this purse that I had been eyeing for awhile. I decided I didn't want to spend money right now so we started leaving and Joe was like, "It's a pretty cute purse, I will buy it for you for Valentine's Day.


Well if you know Joe, you know this was a shock, he is way to practical to spend that much money on a purse. I think maybe he felt guilty about the windshield wiper blades he got me last year! Anyway, I got my super cute purse, I love it!


This is a cute pic of Zane and Joe, Joe just got off work and looks tired though!


These are my two boys with their mohawks. Jaden decided to fix his hair in a mohawk one day and of course had to have Zanes just like his!

3 comments:

vickicon said...

Wow! He must love you!

Emily said...

Windsheild wiper blades?? Im glad he is learning.

Steve.Jeana.Preston said...

That is the cutest purse!

Good luck with the biggest loser contest..I am sure you already look fantastic, but if you think you need to loose some weight than I will be cheering you on! :0)