Sunday, December 14, 2008

I gave in, Zane ate his first bowl of baby cereal






Zane is now five months old and eating baby cereal. I tried to hold out for six months, which is when the American Board of Pediatrics recommends starting, but he was getting very interested in our food and always trying to grab it and put it in his mouth. He also has finally almost doubled his birth weight, he is a whopping 13 lbs. 8 oz. putting him in the 8th percentile for his weight. I figured it was okay to start now. The first time I tried to feed him rice cereal he got a horrid look on his face and almost gagged. I held off for a week longer and tried again, this time he liked it, grabbing the spoon and shoving it into his mouth. It was so cute!!




2 comments:

Emily said...

Awwwwwwwwww..........

Steve.Jeana.Preston said...

That video is SOOO cute!! It looks like he really loves it :0)