Thursday, January 1, 2009

Happy New Year

Happy new year to all. My new year's eve was calm. No parties for us. Jaden went with Grandma Vicki over to Bill and John's house for a little get together. Joe, Zane and I went out for sushi at Mikado, yummy. After sushi, we stopped by to see Jaden, all the kids were so tired that my mom took them outside to bang pots and pans at 10pm and then everyone went home. Lexi, my niece came and slept over at our house. She and Jaden stayed up until midnight with Joe playing blokus and guitar hero, I was asleep by 11. They went out at midnight and banged pots and pans, getting told to shutup by the neighbors. Joe said that our neighborhood was quite the happening place with fireworks and people screaming everywhere, who would have thought....
On new years day Joe and I went climbing at the climbing gym with some friends. I am trying to get back into shape after having Zane and it sucks. Things that used to be so easy to climb are so hard, I am soooo WEAK, not to mention the chub I still have. I will lose it eventually though, I hope. I am now at work until 1am YEAH, NOT!!!

3 comments:

MEREDITH said...

sounds like our new years, very quiet! although I did somehow make it till midnight. We had Sheena and Travis over for dinner and played board games! gosh we are OLD

vickicon said...

Who told them to shut up?

Steve.Jeana.Preston said...

It looks like you guys had such a fun Christmas. Love Guitar Hero! Jaden is lucky!

Your New Year's Eve sounds alot like mine too :0) You guys are such a cute family!

I too want to know who told them to shut up?! How rude!